Peekaplayers LTD is committed to championing the safety and wellbeing of the individuals and agencies we work with. Our commitment is changeable and constantly reviewed in line with new and emergent guidelines. We strive for excellence and aim to adapt to the individual care needs of each session. We can however promise consistency with the following.
• Public Liability Insurance for each member of staff.
• Safeguarding training has been completed.
• First aid trained individuals in attendance.
• Risk assessments will be undertaken in each venue.
• Any Safeguarding concerns will be reported and shared by the Peekaplayers LTD safeguarding lead.
• Any new members of staff will be subject to reference checks.
• Peekaplayers requires any member of staff left unattended with a minor to be fully DBS checked.
• All of our Peekaplayers staff are fully trained and confidently able to deliver their respective programs.
If you have any concerns regarding safeguarding at Peekplayers LTD
Please contact Andrea@Peekaplayers.com where your query will be prioritised.